As always, my overall goal is to live a life that feels well balanced to me. To that end, I have created several areas of importance to me to focus on. I try to evaluate each area, rating my satisfaction in that area of my life from 1 to 10, with 1 being most dissatisfied and 10 being most satisfied. Ideally, all the areas get equal and high rating, but, lower satisfaction ratings indicate that these areas need more work. My ratings for each area are shown within the parentheses, with the beginning of the month ratings in (black) and the end of the month ratings shown in (blue).
These are the individual areas of my life and their ratings for August:
Spiritual (10)(10): The goal is to live a spiritually meaningful life:
I continued to live what I consider to be a spiritually meaningful life, in the ways I am able to. I am happy with this area of my life.
My goal in October is to continue to live a spiritually meaningful life. I am also planning to visit the temple, mid-month, on a week day, when it is not crowded.
- Attend my medical appointments
- Continue to take my medications as prescribed
- Organize - Continue to find a place for everything and keep everything in its place
- Well maintained - Keep "erasing the evidence"; implement daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Decluttered - Continue with the decluttering process