It is time for the SPSH first link up, hosted by Mary-Lou at Patio Postcards!
I had posted a few of my first SPSH photos in an earlier post, too, but, these are the ones I have selected for this first official link up:
No. 5: The Art of the Fold - An origami heart my daughter did in high school with a piece of paper on which she had worked out a math problem, which is why I call it "A Calculating Heart":
|No. 5: The Art of the Fold - Origami; "A Calculating Heart"|
It's a bit battered, partly because it was among a pile of old school work to be recycled when I saw it and rescued it.
No. 7: What's in Bloom - There are different things blooming in the garden almost every day. But, these double colored roses are a favorite as no two flowers are the same.
|No. 7: What's in Bloom - Roses|
No. 9: Something Older than You - Figurine that belonged to my mother:
|No. 9: Something Older than You - Figurine|
No. 11: Shape of Round/Circular - Canning Jar Lids
|No. 11: Shape of Round/Circular - Canning Jar Lids|
No. 14: Inside Your Fridge or Cupboard - After the week's zucchini harvest!
|No. 14: Inside Your Fridge or Cupboard|
Thank you, Mary-Lou for this opportunity to participate in the SPSH.
The full list of prompts, with the ones I've photographed crossed out:
2021 SPSH List
- A Breakfast of Champions
- Favourite Time of Day
- Something To Represent Home But Not The Building
- Head In The Clouds; shapes or interesting patterns
The Art Of The Fold
- Something That Makes You Laugh or Happy
What's In Bloom
- Window Views
Something Older Than You
- The Delivery Van/Truck Making The Deliveries
The Shape of Round/Circular
- Something That Is Cause For Celebration
- Your Marie Kondo Moment – Or Not
Inside Your Fridge Or Cupboard
- Your Best Doodle Art (not public graffiti)
- A Guilty Pleasure; Something That Recharges You
- An Exit
- Upside Down, Right Side Up
- Steps, But Who's Counting
- Decades Of Sharing; find something in your home that is from the 70's or80's or 90's or 00's
A: show off your COVID safety; masks, cleaning, or other related supplies
B: a local landmark
C: the most beautiful landscape photo of the season