As I've explained before, my monthly balanced life goals are similar to the spokes of a wheel, with the length of each spoke representing my satisfaction in that area of my life, from 1 to 10, with 1 being most dissatisfied and 10 being most satisfied. Ideally, all the spokes are of equal length and the wheel will roll along smoothly. If the spokes are of unequal lengths, then, the resulting wheel will be lop-sided and wobbly. My ratings for each segment are shown within the parentheses, with the beginning of the month ratings in black and the end of the month ratings being shown in blue.
- Continue to cultivate non-attachment by being generous and giving to the extent I am able
- Clean - Clean the house as needed
- Organize - Continue to find a place for everything and keep everything in its place
- Well maintained - Keep "erasing the evidence"; implement daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Decluttered - Continue with the decluttering process
- Focus on the vegetable and fruit plants
- Schedule tree trimmers to trim the eucalyptus tree
- Plan to do some fun (safe) activities together
August Family and Friends goals will be the same as above.
Community (10)(10): The goal is to be involved in my community:
- Participate in temple events
August Community goals will be the same as above.
Health & Well Being (6)(7.5): The goal is good health:
Time Management (6)(7): The goal is to spend my time in a mindful manner:
- Spend time purposefully, mindfully
- Engage in daily joyful activities