Happy New Year's Eve!
|New Year's Eve Dinner (Compliments of S and Family)
|Blinchik (Stuffed Pancakes) After Frying
I might have fried them a bit too much! But, they were delicious! We were too full after dinner to try the desserts - they are in the fridge for later!
My daughter and I are planning to greet the New Year with some sparkling apple cider (non-alcoholic, basically carbonated apple juice) and I will boil some milk until it boils over (for good luck! I bought a new container of milk, for the purpose, today), and make some milk rice (an auspicious food).
Today, I am grateful for:
- Being able to spend New Year's Eve with my daughter
- Neighbor S and her family bringing us such a wonderful New Year's Eve dinner
- Getting the blood test results so quickly
- Being able to pick up groceries curbside
- All the blessings I've received this year!
Today's joyful activity was enjoying the lovely meal brought to us by our wonderful neighbors!
On this New Year's Eve, I wish each and every one of you who read my blog a Very Happy New Year! May the coming New Year bless you and yours with good health, prosperity, and happiness!