I took it easy in the morning, sleeping in and listening to some of my old cassette tapes! Remember those? I was trying to declutter them, but, can't quite bring myself to do so! In the afternoon, I went to the library to return books (and borrowed one more book on quilts). Later, in the evening, I did most of the tasks on my to do list, other than dusting. I also cooked the green beans I had bought and that some of it with leftover rice and mackerel curry for dinner.
Today's joyful activity was listening to old music tapes.
Today, I am grateful for:
- Being able to sleep in
- My cassette tape player
- Library books
- Water for the garden
- The temperature cooling off in the evening
Monday's To Do List:
- Change bed sheets - DONE
- Load of laundry - DONE
- Dust the living room and dining area
- Clean the fridge - DONE
- Take the trash cans out - DONE
- Water the garden, front and back - DONE
- Library to return books (due on Tuesday) - DONE
Tuesday's To Do List:
- Bring the trash cans in
- Water the house plants
- Do more tidying and decluttering
How was your Monday? What are your plans for Tuesday?