|"Cotton Candy Cat Maid"|
|Posing for the Camera|
Daughter called me a little after 4:30 p.m. to say she's ready to be picked up. So, I picked her up and, on the way home, we stopped at a very popular Cuban bakery for some treats:
|Pastries, Muffins, and Guava Strudels|
|Cakes and Desserts|
|Potato Balls, Meat Pies, and Empanadas|
We picked a selection of our favorite items for our tea. I bought a few extra pastries to send back with daughter when she leaves, tomorrow.
We had a quiet evening as we were both feeling a bit tired after all the activities of the past few days.
Today, I am grateful for:
- Daughter had a fun time at the Anime Expo
- Safe drives to and from downtown
- No major earthquakes that we could feel
- Being able to enjoy some special goodies from the bakery
- Pleasant weather - not too hot, not too cold.
Tomorrow, daughter goes back to Berkeley and I shall resume my normal schedule (whatever that might be!)
Monday's To Do List:
- Take daughter to the airport
- Do laundry
- Remake her bed
- Take the trash cans to the curb
- Water the front garden
- Dust the living room
- Tidy/dust the dining area
How was your Sunday? Did you have a good day? What are your plans for the week ahead?