In the afternoon, I took a nap as I was feeling very sleepy.
|July 6 Decluttering|
I spent a little time in the evening, tidying the small bookcase in the 3rd bedroom:
Daughter's flight was delayed, but she was able to get an earlier flight, instead! And they waived the $49 fee to switch to an earlier flight, because she was switching due to a delay of her flight. So she arrived home a couple of hours earlier than she would have done otherwise and we were able to have dinner together. After dinner, I cut up the peach I had harvested from my tree and shared it with her. It tasted very sweet.
Today, I am grateful for:
- The 1st radiation treatment went well.
- Daughter was able to get an earlier flight and the fee to switch was waived.
- She had a safe flight home.
- Being able to have dinner together.
- Sharing the peach I picked from my tree.
How was your day?