It's been a relatively quiet day. I did some office work in the morning and afternoon. Later, I did my decluttering for the day. And in the evening, I took the trash cans to the curb. In fact, I did everything on my to do list for today, except watering the front garden. I will add that to tomorrow's to do list.
Today, I am grateful for:
- Completing 30% of my treatments.
- Not experiencing any side effects, so far.
- Safe drives to the clinic and back.
- Being able to work from home.
- Video chatting with daughter.
Tuesday's To Do List:
- Go for 10th radiation treatment
- Office work before and after radiation
- Mail car registration renewal payment
- Bring in trash cans
- Daily decluttering
- Water front garden
- Water back garden
- Water indoor plants
- Do a load of laundry
How was your day, today? Did you have a good start to your week? What are your plans for tomorrow?