I have 10 segments that make up the different areas of what I consider to be important to me to have a balanced life. My monthly goals are what I try to achieve in order to feel that my life is well balanced. The segments stay the same for the most part and so do the majority of my monthly goals. I feel that, as long as I give some attention to each of the 10 segments, my life stays in balance.
- Continue to focus on prayers and meditations; on gratitude and being
thankful; on appreciating the blessings; on the positives and let go of
the negatives. Daily prayers and listings of gratitude.
- Focus more on decluttering and organizing, while making allowances for the fact that I am still not feeling 100%. Go back to picking one room to declutter, deep clean, and organize each month. Start with my bedroom in June. Also, go back to decluttering 10 items a day; that will be 300 items decluttered by the end of June.
- Celebrate her achievements as she starts her new job and takes her first steps towards becoming financially independent!
- Most contacts will be on the phone or on-line, again, but one cousin has offered to accompany me to this week's chemo session as daughter won't be here for that.
- Contacts will be mostly on the phone and on-line, which will be OK.
- Will continue to work from home.
- My finances will get a definite boost from now on, because I do not have to allocate funds towards daughter's education, apartment rent, etc. I will review my budget and make some changes as I will not need to be quite as frugal. However, I will continue to budget and manage my finances because that's just how I am.
- Once again, the main focus will be on health. I've just two more
chemo treatments to go and then I will be done with that phase of the treatment! Next on the agenda will be radiation, but I don't know when I'll be scheduled to start. In the meantime, I need to focus on getting 30 minutes of daily exercise (walking), drinking enough water, a balanced diet, etc.
- Once again, as long as the important things,
like work assignments, bills being paid, etc., are being done on time, I
will not fret too much about managing my time. Even after I finish chemo treatment, I am aware I will still have low energy as my body continues to recover.
- Continue to knit and sew, read, etc.
Those are my June goals to achieve a balanced life. Do you do something similar and make monthly goals?