That's right! It's time to make another weekend to do list! I've Monday off from work, so it's a 3-day weekend and I hope to get a lot done. However, I always struggle with time management and procrastination, so, a list is a good motivating tool for me.
- Launder sofa dust sheets/put new dust sheets - Done
- Household Laundry - 2 loads - Done
- Grocery shopping
- Quarterly stock up at warehouse store - Done
- Cat food & flea prevention meds.- Done
- Dust/tidy all rooms
- Clean bathrooms
- Meal plan/cook
- Sewing - pillowcases; repair quilt
- Gardening - water front garden (done);weed
- Water indoor plants - Done
- Sort donations
It is going to be warm this weekend, with a high of 92F. So, better get going with the housework while it's morning and still cool.
What does your weekend to do list include?