Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Monday's Doings

First of all, I'd like to welcome two new followers: Dawn and Jess!   This is exciting!  You've doubled my followers from two to four!

I'm still trying to figure out how to show my followers in a side bar on my blog page, but I keep getting error messages.  I might have to wait until my daughter comes home for spring break.  She's my "tech support".  LOL.

In the meantime, I will just write my blog posts.  

It was hard to wake up this morning, when it was still so dark; it takes me a couple of days to get used to the time change.  Usually, Dancer the cat comes to wake me up at 6:00 a.m., but today, he was still asleep, when I woke up.  He was not used to the time change, either.  I had my cup of coffee, got dressed, and drove myself to the office.  I have an 18-mile drive from home to the office, but it is an hour-long commute on a congested freeway.

Today was a rather stressful day for me at the office.   It was one of those days when I look forward to my eventual retirement.  I skipped breakfast and ate my fried rice and orange at my desk.  I had taken a piece of sponge cake and some sesame seed crackers for my snacks, but didn't eat them.  I tend to lose my appetite when I am under stress. 

During my lunch break, I went to the pharmacy to pick up my medication refills.

The best part of today was coming home in the evening.  It was nice to have daylight when I got home.  I stopped at the nearby doughnut shop and bought a doughnut to have with my coffee, put water to the front garden, and took the trash cans to the curb for trash pick up tomorrow.

Later, I paid two bills, watched some TV, and video chatted with my daughter.  I wasn't very hungry for dinner after having a doughnut earlier, so dinner was a bowl of cereal!  I'll take rice, shrimp curry and sauted cabbage for my lunch, tomorrow, and another orange for my fruit.    

And now, it is midnight and I need to clean the litter box and get ready for bed.  6:00 a.m. will come quickly enough.

How was your Monday?  Did you have a good day?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've enjoyed going back and reading your old blog entries. The time change wears me out. I'm always tired and it didn't help. The extra daylight in the evening is nice though. And it was the first warm day in a very long time so that was enjoyable.


Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. Your comments are much appreciated. Please comment in English. Thank you.