It did rain, during the evening commute, today! Not a lot, but considering we are in our 4th year of drought, any rain is most welcome! It means I don't have to water my garden at least until the weekend.
Today wasn't quite as productive as yesterday. I accomplished only some of my to do list:
- Go to the office - Done
- Bring trash cans in - Done
- Dust my bedroom - Done
- Cook cabbage - Not done; my neighbor brought me dinner plus enough for at least another couple of meals!
- Do 15 minutes of filing - Not done
- Bake something? - Decided not to; neighbor brought cookies, as well!
I had come home, brought the trash cans in, had a cup of coffee, gone through today's mail and grocery ads, dusted my bedroom, and washed the day's dishes, when my neighbor called and asked if she could come over for a minute. I said, yes, of course, and was glad I had dusted the living room yesterday, especially since she came over with her new sister-in-law! My neighbor has been over many times, but this is the first time her sister-in-law has been to my house.
Later, a friend phoned and I chatted to her for a bit and of course, I video chatted with my daughter. :) I am satisfied with what I accomplished today; the filing is low priority and can wait until tomorrow.
Today, I am grateful for:
* Covered parking in the office building - I didn't have to go out in the rain to get to my car after work.
* A safe drive home.
* Rain to water my garden, which means I save on my water bill
* Neighbors who bless me with their friendship and dinners
* Friends who call and/or email and keep in touch.
Wednesday's to do list:
- Go to the office
- Attend work-related training (lunch will be provided)
- Pay utilities bill
- Clean 1 bathroom
How was your Tuesday? What have you planned for Wednesday?