Just a day after I posted the February goals and balance wheel objectives, I fell and that changed things. A quick look at the February goals show that I didn't accomplish a lot of them, such as cleaning and organizing, but others, such as keeping in contact with family and friends were met. Overall, I give it a fair-to-middling rating for February.
Rather than reviewing each and every February goal, I will simply post March goals.
- Focus on prayers and meditations; on gratitude and being thankful; appreciate the blessings.
- Continue cleaning, decluttering and organizing! Focus on the kitchen.
- She celebrates her 23rd birthday, this month. She will also come home for her spring break, later this month.
- Most, if not all, contacts will be on the phone or on-line, this
month. I need to call and wish one cousin for her birthday, this week, and another cousin mid-month.
- Again, contacts will be mostly on the phone and on-line.
- Will continue to work from home on the good days.
- I will continue to budget and manage my finances to the
best of my abilities.
- Once again, the main focus will be on health. I've a blood
test and another hydration scheduled for this week, followed by more of
the same, next week, plus immune booster injections as needed. I will start the 2nd part of the chemo treatment later this month.
- Procrastinate less! Go back to making daily to do lists but keep them realistic due to health restrictions.
- Continue knitting the new scarf (it's about halfway done, now); continue to sew the hexagon quilt.
The majority of the goals for March remains the same as in February.