Just a day after I posted the February goals and balance wheel objectives, I fell and that changed things. A quick look at the February goals show that I didn't accomplish a lot of them, such as cleaning and organizing, but others, such as keeping in contact with family and friends were met. Overall, I give it a fair-to-middling rating for February.
Rather than reviewing each and every February goal, I will simply post March goals.
- Focus on prayers and meditations; on gratitude and being thankful; appreciate the blessings.
- Continue cleaning, decluttering and organizing! Focus on the kitchen.
- She celebrates her 23rd birthday, this month. She will also come home for her spring break, later this month.
- Most, if not all, contacts will be on the phone or on-line, this
month. I need to call and wish one cousin for her birthday, this week, and another cousin mid-month.
- Again, contacts will be mostly on the phone and on-line.
- Will continue to work from home on the good days.
- I will continue to budget and manage my finances to the
best of my abilities.
- Once again, the main focus will be on health. I've a blood
test and another hydration scheduled for this week, followed by more of
the same, next week, plus immune booster injections as needed. I will start the 2nd part of the chemo treatment later this month.
- Procrastinate less! Go back to making daily to do lists but keep them realistic due to health restrictions.
- Continue knitting the new scarf (it's about halfway done, now); continue to sew the hexagon quilt.
The majority of the goals for March remains the same as in February.
I have a massive amount of respect for you setting your goals and working for them. Take care of yourself. xReplyDelete
Thank you. Without set goals, I feel like I am just drifting along or that one area of my life (health, at this time), tends to take over. With goals in different areas, I try to maintain some sense of a balanced life. It's true the health spoke will loom large (it has to with all that's going on!), but I can still make time for friends and family, for a little crafting, and housework. Not to mention noting the daily blessings and gratitude - it helps to keep the self-pity away.Delete
love your set goals.. They sound doable= and not over board.. Best wishes and prayers for your March goals/ReplyDelete
Prayers for your health and the treatments.. Hugs.
Thank you, Judy. I sewed a bit on the hexagon quilt today and spoke on the phone with one of my cousins and had a text message from another cousin - I keep track of those each day and count them towards my monthly goals.Delete