|Bergamot Station photos on one side|
We bought a large T-shirts so she could fit all the photo transfers in!
|LACMA on the other side|
The flower I used for the card was originally white, but the white flower wasn't that noticeable, so, I colored it with a permanent marker!
Afterwards, I baked an apple dump cake:
|Didn't spread the butter, evenly, and it shows!|
And, cooked the garbanzo beans appetizer:
|Boiled garbanzo beans, sauteed with onions, curry leaves, mustard seeds, and chilies|
Cousin's surprise party is being held at our aunt's house; we've all been asked to arrive by 8:00 p.m.; cousin's daughter will bring cousin around 8:30 p.m. I expect the event to go on at least until midnight, if not later! I am going to try and get there a little before 8:00 p.m. to find a parking space!
Today, I am grateful for:
- A sunny, warm day (I actually took off my cardigan and am in a short sleeved blouse!)
- The ease of dump cakes
- Family getting together to celebrate a birthday
- Having fun making cards
- My daughter saying, "Love you" at the end of each phone call and video chat
Saturday's To Do List:
- Buy a gift card - DONE
- Buy or make a birthday card - DONE (made one)
- Cook the garbanzo beans - DONE
- Bake a dump cake - DONE
- Attend cousin's surprise birthday party - Will do!
I don't think I will make a To Do List for Sunday; it's going to be a "Me" day or maybe I'll just catch up on things.
How was your Saturday? What have you planned for Sunday?