I didn't complete the weekend to do list, and Monday had its own to do list! I hate it when I start off the week feeling already behind!
Monday's to do list:
- Go to the office - done
- Respond to the car insurance renewal questionnaire - done (required going on-line and making a follow-up phone call)
- Follow-up email re. daughter's renters' insurance - done
- Make mammogram appointment - done - called the clinic's referral desk, spoke to person in charge, explained that the mammogram center hadn't received authorization forms faxed to them, gave them the new/correct fax number, called back the mammogram center and, yes! they've received the authorizations, appointment made!
- Make follow-up dr's appointment - called the clinic, dr.'s calendar not available for appointments, yet; will need to call back next week.
- Call financial planner to discuss retirement planning - done; not planning to retire, yet - not for at least another 3 years, but good to know where things stand and make long term goals.
- Put gas to the car - done; gas has gone up; paid $3.89/gal. at the "cheap" gas station; over $4 at other places
- Take trash cans to the curb - done
- Go through the day's mail - done
- Do the cat's litterbox - not done yet; will do as soon as I post this
I was tired when I came home from work, so took a short nap. Then, spent the rest of the evening video chatting with daughter.
Hopefully, tomorrow will be a less busy day and I can get to some of the items I've yet to do from the weekend list!
How was your Monday? Did you accomplish what you planned to do?
Sounds like you had a very busy Monday. My Monday was good. I'm always most productive at the beginning of the week. Got a lot of laundry and housework accomplished.ReplyDelete
Jess, that's great that you were able to get all that done on Monday. I, too, tend to be more productive at the beginning of the week. :)Delete
I too, hate when I have chores from the previous week, that didn't get done.. But.. it just happens , that way sometimes.ha.ReplyDelete
You had a really busy day.. Hope the rest of the week slows down for you..
Judy, yes, the rest of the week has been slower. I find it harder to get things done on most week days because I am at work during the day and when I come home, I just want to relax and catch up on the day's happenings with daughter. Hope your week is going well.Delete
Wow! $4 for gasoline. Our prices here in Texas this week average $2.55. You got a lot done, Bless!ReplyDelete
According to the news, some gas stations are charging $5. At least I can manage with 3/4 tank per week now; when I was driving daughter to campus and back during her undergrad years, I had to fill the tank twice a week! Thanks, I got Monday's list done and it felt good.Delete