Friday was a productive day at the office and a restful evening at home. I had put a package of the cooked frozen pork chops to thaw in the fridge during the day, so I reheated half of a pork chop in a frying pan and cooked some frozen corn and had that for dinner, with some steamed broccoli. There are 1 1/2 thawed pork chops in the fridge for later. I spent most of the evening video chatting with daughter.
Daughter is coming home for the weekend, tomorrow! We are both excited about that. :) She will fly down tomorrow afternoon and then, fly back up on Monday afternoon.
Today, I am grateful for:
- The end of a rather turbulent week
- Daughter's planned visit
- A safe commute home
- The long weekend ahead
- Exchanging emails with a friend
This weekend's to do list:
- Put gas to the car
- Do grocery shopping
- Give the house a quick clean
- Pick up daughter at the airport
- Spend the afternoon with daughter
- Attend the monthly prayer meeting in the evening
- Spend the day with daughter
- Spend the morning with daughter
- Take daughter to airport in the afternoon
- Do laundry
- Tidy the house as needed
- Water the garden
- Meal plan for the week
- Maybe sew/work on a project?
How was your Friday? What are your plans for the weekend?