I am feeling much better, today. I think I made the right decision to stay home and rest, yesterday.
This past week, when I was not feeling too well, I didn't do much housework, other than keeping up with the dishes and litter box. So, this weekend's to do list is focused mostly on cleaning the house.
Weekend to do list:
- Clear dining table - done
- Dust/polish living room & dining area - done
- Vacuum the house - done
- Tidy the guest room - done
- Sew handles on reusable grocery bag - done
- Pick lemons from the garden - done
- Take recycling to the bin - done
- Water the front garden roses - done
- Dust/tidy bedroom - done
- Dust/tidy family room - done
- Clean bathrooms - done
- Laundry- did 1 load
- Clean kitchen (clear counters, scrub sink, wipe stove top, etc.) - done
- Visit my mother's grave (Sunday)
How is your weekend coming along? What are you planning to do for Mother's Day, tomorrow?
Bless, hope you are feeling better, and hope you have a blessed Mother's Day.ReplyDelete
You had a lot of jobs for the weekend.. Hope you take it easy, and don't over do, until you feel better.
Judy, thank you. I'm feeling better and I took time to rest in between tasks. Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day, tomorrow.Delete