I had my piano lesson at 4:45 p.m. I think the lesson went well and I now have a new song (Amazing Grace) to learn.
Afterwards, I chatted with neighbor T, took the trash cans to the curb, and chatted with my daughter. She sent me the drawing for today. She had sent me yesterday's drawing, too, but, I had already done my post by the time she sent it to me.
Day 18: Trap
|Day 18: Trap|
According to my daughter, in anime/manga, a trap is a boy who is mistaken for a girl (until it is revealed that he is a boy) and a reverse trap is girl who is mistaken for a boy.
Day 19: Dizzy
|Day 19: Dizzy|
This is a pokemon named Spinda who is always spinning around.
In the evening, I watched some TV ("Dancing with the Stars") and chatted with friend R.
Today, I am grateful for:
- My cousin's daughter driving me to the eye appointment and back
- The eye appointment went well
- Afternoon naps
- The piano lesson went well
- Video chatting with my daughter
Today's joyful activity was napping in the afternoon.
I am afraid I didn't do a lot of the things on my to do list for today. They are all being carried over to tomorrow.
Tuesday's To Do List:
- Blood test in the morning
- Change bed sheets
- Load of laundry (bed sheets/towels)
- Dust living room & dining area
- Dust family room and my bedroom
- Water the garden, front and back
- Water the house plants
How was your Monday? What are your plans for Tuesday?