Martha at Seaside Simplicity is hosting a Thanksgiving Photo Scavenger Hunt - the goal is to photograph one thing for each of the letters that spell "THANKFUL". I chose to photograph something that I was thankful for that started with each letter.
1. T - Tea - my favorite Ceylon tea, in my favorite cup.
2. H - Home - it is small (until I go to clean it, then, it is too big!), it's old and in need of some TLC, but, it's my haven, especially these days!
3. A - Appliances that work and make it easier to cook and clean, etc. Everything from the fridge/freezer to my rice cooker.
|Appliances (Rice Cooker)|
4. N - Napkins - These are ones that I made, back when I was a teenager! Hand embroidered and drawn thread work around the hems. There were six, originally, but, one of the yellow ones got badly stained and got tossed!
5. K - Kitty - He's definitely in my heart to stay!
6. F - Fruit from the garden
|Fruit from the Garden (Pomegranates)|
7. U - Unicorns, of course!
|Unicorn (wall paper border)|
8. L - Leftovers:
Thank you, Martha, for organizing this Thanksgiving Photo Scavenger Hunt.