It's time again for a review of my monthly goals for a more balanced life!
Very briefly, I picture my life as a wheel with ten spokes, each representing a different area of my life. I have stated goals for each area and below each goal, I list how I plan to attain those goals. The numbers within parentheses show my satisfaction ratings, with the beginning of the month ratings in black and the end of the month ratings being shown in blue.
- Continue with daily prayers, meditation, being grateful, positive, resilient, and joyful
- Continue to cultivate non-attachment by being generous and giving to the extent I am able
- Visit the Temple
- Clean - Clean the house and garage as needed
- Organized - Continue to find a place for everything and keep everything in its place
- Well maintained - Keep "erasing the evidence"; implement daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Decluttered - Continue with the decluttering process
November's Family and Friends goals will be the same as above. I don't anticipate there being any in-person get togethers in November.
- Food exchanges with neighbors from time to time
- Participate in temple events if and when I feel it is safe to do so
November's Community goals will be the same as above.
- Continue to take my medications as prescribed
- Continue to take necessary precautions against viral infections
- Spend time purposefully, mindfully
- Engage in daily joyful activities
- Engage in leisure activities
- Do crafts and pursue hobbies