My appointment with the new podiatrist went well. He checked my feet, there were no issues, all was well, and I have an appointment for a return visit in August.
After I came home, I did a load of laundry, called the car service center (made an appointment for tomorrow), and returned a couple of phone calls. I now have an appointment to meet with my financial planner, scheduled for next week.
In the afternoon, I watched some TV - World Cup soccer (the U.S. Women's win over Thailand), news, etc., and went through another file folder of papers. This one contained my health insurance coverage and benefits confirmation letters for the past 20+ years! I should have tossed the prior year's letter when the new one was received, each year, but, instead, I just filed the newest one in front of the older ones and the file just grew. The older letters had social security numbers, etc., so I have to cut them up, instead of just tearing them. That's taking some time.
I also called friend R to check on her.
My daughter flew back from her conference, today. It was a direct flight, she said, and went fairly smoothly for the most part. Later, we video chatted (we didn't do that while she was away). Today's joyful activity was video chatting with my daughter.
Today's decluttering included two brochures and this book:
|Day 11 Book Decluttering
Today, I am grateful for:
- My daughter had a safe flight back and a safe journey from the airport to her apartment
- I had a good visit with the podiatrist and a safe drive there and back
- The car got a bit of a run
- Fans and the electricity to run them
- Iced water!
Tuesday's To Do List:
- Doctor's (podiatrist) appointment - DONE
- Bring the trash cans in - DONE
- Dust the family room - DONE
- A load of laundry - DONE
- Call to schedule a car service - DONE
Wednesday's To Do List:
- Take the car for a service
- Clean my bathroom
- Continue to declutter my files
- Do another load of laundry
- Water the indoor plants
How was your Tuesday? What are your plans for Wednesday?