Daughter called and we chatted on the phone for a bit. She was going to an acrobatics class in the afternoon.
Later in the afternoon, I decided to wash my bed sheets and put fresh sheets on the bed. I put the fitted sheet on and went over it with the lint roller, because, since I hang the sheets to dry and don't put them in the dryer with a dryer sheet, Dancer's fur still remain on the sheets, even after washing. I had just finished lint rollering it when this happened:
|"Ooh, Mummy made the bed with fresh sheets!"|
Apparently, there is something irresistible about fresh sheets!
|"Must roll around and make sure it is comfy!"|
Now, the sheet is full of his fur, again!
|"What? You're going to tell your blog friends about this, aren't you?"|
I spent a relaxed afternoon and planned a couple of sewing projects. I want to make some holiday gifts with fabric in the stash. The projects I have planned will use up at least a couple of pieces of fabric, if not more. I just need to sit down and sew!
Later, I watered the indoor plants, took the kitchen trash and recycling out to the big bins, and inspected the garden. Everything will need to be watered, tomorrow. According to this evening's weather forecast, we'll be in the 90s, next week, with Thursday being 97F, before it "cools down" to the 80s over the weekend.
I called Aunt C and had a nice chat with her.
Then, I washed the dishes that were in the sink and cleaned the stove top and counters.
For dinner, I steamed some broccoli and carrots and had it with sliced chicken breast:
Today, I am grateful for:
- Being able to sleep in, this morning
- A working washing machine
- Being able to air dry laundry, indoors
- Emails from a friend
- Strawberries for dessert
I haven't been posting a daily to do list, these past few days, but it's time to start posting them, again.
Monday's To Do List
- Set up an appointment to renew my driver's license - need to go in person, this time, as I need to do a vision test
- Pay my auto insurance renewal in person at the Auto Club (can do later in the week, too; not due yet)
- Give Dancer his flea medication (oh, he's not going to like it!)
- Do another load of laundry
- Clean the fridge
- Package and freeze some of the curries I made
- Empty the waste baskets
- Take the trash cans to the curb
- Water the front and back gardens
- Dust & vacuum
- Mop kitchen
- Clean my bedroom window
- Wash my bedroom curtains
Guess who's going to be busy, tomorrow? But, most of the items on the list shouldn't take too long to do.
How was your Sunday? Were you able to rest? What have you planned for Monday?