Friday was another warm day, although a little cooler than Thursday. I spent most of the day doing office work, trying to finish up the project I've been working on. I had told people I should have it done by the end of the week and I was determined to get it done. It took me a little longer than I thought, but I was able to complete the assignment and sent the completed product off by the end of the day.
On Friday, I was grateful for:
- Completing my office work for the week
- A working computer and internet connection
- A warm, sunny day
- Phone calls from my aunt and cousin
- Video chatting with my daughter
I didn't make a to do list for Friday. I washed the dishes, wiped the kitchen counters, and put away the laundry from Thursday, but I didn't sweep and mop the kitchen floor or remake my daughter's bed.
Saturday's To Do List:
- Remake daughter's bed
- Sweep and mop kitchen
- Dust - living room, dining area, family room
- Decorate for fall
- Vacuum if I feel up to it; otherwise, do it on Sunday
How was your Friday? What have you planned for Saturday and the weekend?