Today's abs exercises required 100 double leg lifts! I did 10! That's all I could manage to do! LOL! Then, I did 40 crunches and 10 of the arm/upper abs exercises that were done on the 1st day. My daughter did the 100 double leg lifts, but she had to push herself to complete them. The double leg lifts are something I'll have to work on!
I called the car dealers, this afternoon, and made an appointment to have my car serviced, next week (Tuesday afternoon).
Then, it was time to take Dancer to the vet's for his check up and a vaccination that was due.
|"I don't like it! It's a scary place!"|
He was weighed (16.3 lbs. - he actually lost half a pound since his last visit), checked over, pronounced to be in general good health, and given his vaccination. He does have a cavity in one of his teeth, which requires an extraction! I decided to go ahead and schedule it for tomorrow, while my daughter is still home to help with taking him in and caring for him afterwards. We have to be at the vet's to drop him off between 7:00 a.m. and 7:30 a.m.! Ack! So early! He is not allowed any food or water after midnight, tonight, and then, soft food only for two weeks, after which, he'll need another check up! So, plans for tomorrow include dropping him off, buying several cans of soft cat food, and picking him up in the evening (between 5:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.). Poor kitty!
Today's vet visit cost $98 for the office visit and vaccination. I have an estimation for tomorrow's procedure, too, and it is not exactly inexpensive, either!
After we came home from the vet's, we had tea. Then, I changed my bed sheets and did a load of laundry.
Neighbor T called and we had a nice chat.
Today, I am grateful for:
- Dancer is in general good health
- There is treatment available for his tooth
- The vet's office had an opening available for him, tomorrow, while daughter is home to help
- A sunny day
- Sleeping in
Thursday's To Do List:
- Alter the dress and skirt for daughter - STARTED
- Change my bed sheets - DONE
- 1 load of laundry (bed sheets) - DONE
- Take Dancer to the vet's - DONE
- Get packages ready for mailing - DID ONE
Friday's To Do List:
- Drop Dancer off at the vet's
- Buy soft cat food
- Go to the bank
- Go to the post office
- Pick up Dancer
- Have friend M make a planting bed for winter vegetables
- Alter the dress and skirt for daughter.
How was your day? What are your plans for tomorrow?