The Spring Joy List worked out quite well and I decided to do a Summer Joy List, as well. Some items on the list remain the same, as they do bring me joy no matter how often I do them. Others have changed and I've shortened the list a little.
This summer marks the second year since my cancer diagnosis. It will also be the summer when the follow-up mammogram will confirm if I am in remission or not. I want to make sure that each day I am blessed to live is filled with as much joy as it possibly can.
Here is my Summer Joy List:
1. Daily prayer and contemplation
2. Continue to drink my tea or coffee in my favorite cups
3. Continue to interact daily with my daughter
4. Invite aunt and cousin to a meal
5. Go out to lunch or dinner with a friend
6. Visit a neighbor
7. Do a craft project or two
8. Do more gardening
9. Bring more fresh flowers and greenery into my home
10. Play with fabric
11. Visit the farmers market
12. Visit the library
13. Music - listening and singing
14. Indulge in summer fruits
15. Declutter the house/decorate for summer
16. Strawberry lemonade
Anyone else making a summer joy list?