I was able to accomplish quite a lot of the items that were on my Winter Joy, although I couldn't to all the items I had listed. I have decided to continue into the New Year. It's too early in the year to call it a Spring Joy List, so I'm calling it a New Year Joy List, meant to cover the period from the New Year till the end of March, when it becomes officially Spring. Some of the items are repeats, because they continue to bring me joy.
New Year Joy List:
1. Greet the New Year with my daughter - Done!
2. Prayer and contemplation
3. Continue to enjoy using the special china
4. Continue to chat daily with my daughter
5. Visit my neighbors for the New Year
6. Do a craft project
7. Attend the monthly prayer gatherings
8. Spend a little more time in the garden
9. Continue to enjoy some candle light in the evenings
10. Continue to listen to music
11. Play the piano more often
12. Sing more often
13. Daughter's next visit home for her birthday (early March)
14. Go out to lunch or dinner at a favorite restaurant with daughter to celebrate her birthday
15. Invite a friend out to lunch or dinner
I might add to the list as I go along, but for now, I am keeping it fairly short and low key.
Will you be making joy lists, this year?