My monthly balanced life goals are similar to the spokes of a wheel, with the length of each spoke representing my satisfaction in that area of my life, from 1 to 10, with 1 being most dissatisfied and 10 being most satisfied. Ideally, all the spokes are of equal length and the wheel will roll along smoothly. If the spokes are of unequal lengths, then, the resulting wheel will be lop-sided and wobbly. My ratings for each segment are shown within the parentheses, with the beginning of the month ratings in black and the end of the month ratings being shown in blue.
- Clean - Clean the house as needed
- Organize - Continue to find a place for everything and keep everything in its place
- Well maintained - Keep "erasing the evidence"; implement daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Decluttered - Continue with the decluttering process
- Schedule tree trimmers to trim the eucalyptus tree
|Shorter Stem: Still has several plantlets|
|Taller Stem: Only one plantlet left|
|Where a plantlet was removed|
|Another missing plantlet|
- Focus on the winter vegetable and fruit plants
- Take her to get her booster dose
- Do more fun (safe) activities together (some craft projects, painting, etc.)
December Family and Friends goals will be the same as above. I will be attending a memorial service for my late aunt (can't believe it has been one year, already!) and I will probably see quite a few family members and friends then, but, I will not be attending the reception which will be held at a venue, afterwards. I will probably visit my cousin at her house, later in the week. I hope to see her daughter and grandsons who will be coming down from New York for the memorial and I will be able to give them their holiday gifts, then.
Community (10)(10): The goal is to be involved in my community:
- Participate in temple events when safe to do so
December Community goals will be the same as above!
- Focus on diet and hydration
Time Management (7)(7): The goal is to spend my time in a mindful manner:
- Spend time purposefully, mindfully
- Engage in daily joyful activities