I think I tend to be more productive when I make myself a "to do" list, so here's my list for today:
- Call supervisor and give her an update - DONE
- Forward work emails to appropriate people - DONE
- Download new work files and send emails - DONE
- Update work status tables - DONE
- Send email re. copy of pay check stub to payroll - DONE
- Call and schedule car maintenance service appt. - DONE
- Do a load of laundry and hang to dry - DONE
- Put away laundry when dry - DONE
- Water the front garden by hand - DONE
- Water the back garden (sprinklers) - DONE
- Maybe do a 2nd load of laundry in p.m.
- Wash dishes - DONE
- Choose wedding gift for friend's daughter - DONE
- Have daughter try on sari blouses and select a sari to wear to graduation (provided she still wants to wear a sari)
- Try on my own sari blouses/select a sari (probably my favorite purple sari)
I'll update my list later in the day.
Anybody else makes daily to do lists?