Time to post a tentative meal plan for this week; it's anybody's guess if we will follow through with it, though! I am starting off the week with some leftover sauteed chicken in the fridge.
Once again, I am listing options:
Breakfast/Lunch Options for the Week:
- Scrambled eggs
- "Chow Mein" (stir fried chicken and garden vegetables with leftover pasta noodles)
- Leftover milkrice
- Boiled mung beans
- Egg salad sandwiches
- Garden salad with chicken
- Leftovers from dinners
- Leftover sauteed chicken with rice and broccoli
- Salmon, rice and vegetables
- Leftover salmon, rice and vegetables
- Ramen noodles with chicken and vegetables
- Coconut roti with chicken curry
- Fried rice with leftovers (maybe)
- Pizza (maybe)
Of course, everything is subject to change as we might decide to have something else quite different!
Are you meal planning this week?