Just a short post today - I went in for hydration and an immune booster injection, today. Came home and all I wanted to do was sleep.
Daughter left in the afternoon; my neighbor's daughter drove her to the airport and daughter called a little while ago to say she's had a safe flight. She will call me again, when she gets to her apartment.
I slept most of the afternoon, but woke up enough to take out the trash cans and to put a little water to the newly transplanted plants. Then, I sent in part of the office work assignment - I worked on it over the weekend to make up for days like today when I want to sleep.
I have to go in for another injection, tomorrow morning. My friend's daughter will drive me to the clinic and back. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.
Today, I am grateful for:
- Daughter had a safe flight back to Berkeley
- Neighbor's daughter giving daughter a ride to the airport
- Friend's daughter being willing to drive me to the clinic tomorrow
- Good friends who help so willingly
- Flowers blooming in the garden
How was your Monday? Have you had a good start to the week?