![]() |
| Monday Lunch: Cold Cuts Sandwich |
I did not make a meal plan for July Week 3, because I wasn't up to cooking much and daughter had to get our meals. However, other than ordering take out twice (pizza and Thai food) and eating some frozen food (beef and bean burritos, pepperoni hot pockets), mainly to give daughter a break from having to cook, we fared well. Most of the breakfasts/brunches listed below are what I ate; I am not sure what daughter ate as she'd bring me what I wanted to me during breaks from her work.
Monday:
Breakfast: Cereal (no milk; me)
Lunch: Cold cuts sandwich
Early Dinner: Waffle and chicken curry (me)
Late Dinner: Pizza!
Snacks/Dessert: Nectarines, dates, part of a protein shake, a chocolate lava cake, half an apple sliced with peanut butter
Tuesday:
Breakfast: Cereal (dry; me)
Lunch: Pizza
Dinner: Pizza
Snacks/Dessert: Orange, dates & cashews, the other part of a protein shake, half an apple sliced with peanut butter
Wednesday:
Brunch: Cold cuts sandwich
Dinner: Fried rice - leftover rice, frozen mixed vegetables, cut up sauteed chicken, eggs, cashews (I felt well enough to stand at the stove and cook)
Snacks.Dessert: Yogurt with peach jam and cereal, apple juice
Thursday:
Brunch: Cereal
Dinner: Rice, leftover curries (chicken, green beans, broccoli), peach chutney
Snacks/Dessert: Armenian gata (pastries) compliments of neighbor S, a third of a frozen protein shake, an orange
Friday:
Brunch: Scrambled egg and toast
Dinner: Microwaved frozen burritos
Snacks/Dessert: Golden kiwi (gift from M), nectarine, yogurt with jaggery, more of the protein shake
Saturday:
Breakfast: Leftover burrito half (me); daughter was too busy cleaning the house to eat!
Late Lunch: Thai food - beef fried rice, chicken chow mein, barbecued pork skewers with tamarind sauce
Dinner: Leftover Thai food
Snacks/Dessert: The rest of the protein shake, Ice cream
Sunday:
Brunch: Peanut butter sandwich
Dinner: Air fryer baked hot pockets and tabbouleh
Snacks/Dessert: Plums, the last of the ice cream, chocolates
I am ready to resume meal planning and cooking, so here are my meal plan options for July Week 4 (which has already started!):
Brunches: Cold cuts sandwiches, Cereal, Tortillas with scrambled eggs and lunu miris, pancakes with sausages and blueberry compote, frozen burritos, leftovers
![]() |
| Tuesday Brunch: Pancakes, sausages, blueberry compote |


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. Your comments are much appreciated. Please comment in English. No Anonymous comments, please. And no links to other websites, especially advertising products. Thank you.