I took a break in the late afternoon when my gardener friend came over to do the garden. He added the soil amendment to the planting bed and then, planted the aeonium cuttings for me. I forgot to take a picture, but will do so over the weekend.
Brunch was another godamba roti from the freezer with some of the chicken curry I had cooked earlier in the week.
Dinner was two of the frozen battered fish fillets, baked, with a side salad of lettuce, carrot, and some halved green grapes with a bottled honey-mustard dressing; a piece of apple for dessert.
Today, I am grateful for:
- Being able to work from home
- A warm, sunny day
- Gardener friend helping me with the garden
- Chatting with my daughter
- Fresh oranges from the tree
Friday's To Do List:
- Work from home - DONE
- Have gardener friend finish making the planting bed/plant the aeonium cuttings - DONE
- Water the indoor plants - DONE
- Cook the green beans
- Daily Tasks
Saturday's To Do List:
- Appointment with tax preparer in the morning
- Change bed sheets
- Do laundry?
- Cook the green beans!
- Grocery shop?
- Do the dishes
- Clean the litter box
I am not sure how much of that list I'll be able to accomplish tomorrow. The grocery shopping, for example, can be done on Sunday, too.
How was your Friday? Did you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? What are your plans for the weekend?