![]() |
| View from the Dental Chair |
On Monday, I had another dental appointment in the early afternoon. I know that other people fit in dental appointments between other daily tasks, but, for me, it looms so big that I can't do anything before or after!
I did get up early and feed the chickens and let them out of the coop into their larger enclosure. Then, I went back to bed and slept a little more. After I woke up for the second time, I had a cup of tea, said my morning prayers, and got ready for my dentist's appointment.
Daughter worked in the morning and took some time off in the afternoon to go with me. We were at the dentist's office for almost three hours. I had three teeth worked on and one permanent crown fitted.
On the way home, we stopped to pick up some Thai fried rice from our local, family operated Thai food place. Daughter had some of it for a late lunch after we got home; I had a meal replacement drink.
We let the chickens out in the evening and I watched them while daughter cleaned the coop and took the trash cans to the curb.
Later in the evening, daughter's friend A brought over more mooncakes she had made!
I also texted cousin N to see how she was doing. One of the things Aunt C had asked me, before she died, was to be there for my cousin and I promised her that I would.
On Monday, I was grateful for:
- Daughter accompanying me to the dental appointment for moral support
- A safe drive there and back
- Anesthesia
- Daughter treating us to Thai take out
- Daughter's friend bringing us more mooncakes
Today's joyful activities included spending time in the garden with the chickens.
Tomorrow's plans include the tree trimmers coming out to tend to the eucalyptus tree:
![]() |
| The Eucalyptus Tree on 9/21/26 |
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. Your comments are much appreciated. Please comment in English. No Anonymous comments, please. And no links to other websites, especially advertising products. Thank you.