The monthly photo challenge is hosted by Eileen at A Bracelet of Days and the theme for August was "Begins with B".
I had a lot of fun with this theme and took far too many photos! I had to cull them quite a bit, but, here are the ones that I selected to post (there might be a theme within a theme, here!)
Starting with the backyard:
 |
| Backyard |
Which, these day,s means these
birds:
 |
Backyard Chickens
|
 |
"Brown" Hen (Breed is Rhode Island Red) |
 |
| Barred (Plymouth Rock) Hen |
 |
| Bare Spot on the Back Slowly Filling In |
 |
| Beak Wide Open |
 |
| Beak Open Wider |
Thank you, Eileen, for hosting the monthly photo challenge. I really enjoyed participating.
If anyone else is interested in joining the monthly photo challenge, the theme for September is "Measuring/Measurements". The rules are posted on Eileen's website and are simple: photos must be taken during the month (no archive photos) and a minimum of five (no upper limit).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. Your comments are much appreciated. Please comment in English. No Anonymous comments, please. And no links to other websites, especially advertising products. Thank you.