Sunday, February 12, 2017
Saturday has been a partly sunny day, after Friday's rain. We had some rain clouds, but it didn't actually rain, at least not where I live. There were flash floods in other areas of So. Calif, according to the local news.
I forgot to post the updated To Do List for Friday in my blog post, yesterday. I didn't finish the list, but I got a fair amount done:
Friday's To Do List: Update
- Leave a note to the gardener - DONE (he left a phone message saying receiving the note was just like old times, after over a year of me being home when he came to do the garden!)
- Pack a lunch to take to work - DONE (took roast beef cold cuts sandwiches, grapes, crackers)
- Go to the office - DONE (even though my supervisor said to stay home if I wished to!)
- Continue to update the monthly budget (DONE; still tweaking things, but I am OK with how things stand for now)
- Do the dishes
- Clean the litter box - DONE
- Water the indoor plants
- Call 2 friends - Called one friend and a cousin
- Call the tax preparer
The things I didn't do got moved forward to Saturday!
I had a relaxed morning, on Saturday. I slept in, read blogs, chatted on the phone with one of my cousins, etc. Later, I made the rest of my phone calls, did a load of laundry and hung it up to dry, aired out the house (was unable to do so, yesterday, due to the rain), tidied and dusted the living room, cleared the coffee table in the family room, did some paperwork and filing, watered the house plants, and did the dishes. I also tried on a few additional clothes, but I didn't go through the closet, yet.
Saturday's To Do List
- Do the dishes - DONE
- Water the indoor plants - DONE
- Call 2nd friend - DONE (she wasn't home; I left a message)
- Call the tax preparer - DONE (I rescheduled my appointment with her and brought it forward)
- Do a load of laundry - DONE (washed the darks and they are hanging up to dry)
- Tidy living room - DONE
- Dust living room - DONE
- Clear the family room coffee table - DONE
- Paperwork and Filing - DID SOME
- Pay bills - DONE
- Wipe kitchen counters - DONE
On Saturday, I was grateful for:
- A sunny and bright day
- Cousin calling to check on me
- Finding more clothes that fit me
- Getting the living room tidied and dusted
- Video chatting with my daughter
Sunday's To Do List:
- Put away dried laundry
- Do another load of laundry (whites/lights)
- Put away washed dishes
- Clear dining table
- Paperwork and Filing
- Grocery shopping
- Menu plan for the week
- Take the last of the holiday decorations to the garage!
- Start organizing my closet
That's a lot of lists for one post, isn't it?
How was your Saturday? Did you have a busy day or did you relax? What are your plans for Sunday?