Friday, July 31, 2026

July Monthly Photo Challenge: Black and White

The monthly photo challenges are hosted by Eileen and the theme chosen for July was Black and White..

Here are the photos I took for this month's challenge:

Dress Fabric

Bed Sheet

Knitted Top

News Paper Article Headlines

Batter on Black Coated Waffle Iron



Black and White Barred Chicken
(Niwatori)


Piano Keys


Plastic Clothes Hangers at the Store


Woven Chair at a Bakery/Cafe

Plush Pillow Dog

Plush Pillow Cat

Thank you, Eileen for hosting the monthly photo challenge.  Wonder what the theme will be for August?

18 comments:

  1. I love all these photos. And the chicken is so cute. Great job on this photo challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Linda. We are enjoying having the chickens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai scelto proprio dei bei soggetti per le tue foto a tema bianco e nero.
    Il mio preferito? Il pollo
    Troppo bello 🤩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Per Google Translate, Stefania said: You chose some really great subjects for your black-and-white photos.
      My favorite? The chicken.
      It's amazing!

      Thank you, Stefania. I was very happy that the chicken fit into the theme for the month.

      Delete
  4. That chicken is well camouflaged! I like the headline! My raised bed of veg is at the side of the house. Dog walkers often stop for a chat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is well camouflaged, isn't she?
      The newspaper article was about growing vegetables and fruit in the front garden. I have a few edibles growing in my front garden (pomegranate, rosemary, bay leaf, pineapple guava), but, I need to put up a wall or a fence before I can grow vegetables to prevent people from helping themselves to what I grow! They've already stolen several plants and a few pomegranates over the years.

      Delete
  5. What a great selection of black and white photos! The waffle one is clever, and I love that Niwatori managed to get in as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bushlady. I was happy that I could get Niwatori in there! :D

      Delete
  6. It was very kind of Niwatori to pose for the challenge, but I like the top photo the best. (Don't tell her!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I won't tell her, Lady Ella. Especially since she's been very good about providing us with eggs. :)

      Delete
  7. I like your take on the black and white theme, especially the chicken! Anne in the kitchern

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anne. That chicken is quite a character!

      Delete
  8. I always find the photo challenges interesting, but this black and white one was quite striking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, June. I am enjoying these challenges. :)

      Delete
  9. Love these photos! You did a wonderful job. I love that first fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon. Please feel free to join in any time. :)

      Delete
  10. Great choices! The dress fabric is lovely. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jules. I seem to have a surprising number of black and white garments in my closet!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. Your comments are much appreciated. Please comment in English. No Anonymous comments, please. And no links to other websites, especially advertising products. Thank you.