I didn't feel up to mopping the kitchen floor, today, so I didn't attempt it. Instead, I took it easy, did a bit of crochet, chatted on the phone with one of my aunts and a friend, and video chatted with my daughter.
Tuesday's To Do List:
- Office work - DONE
- Bring trash cans in - DONE (took neighbor's trash cans in for her, too)
- Paperwork and filing - DID SOME
- Mop kitchen floor
- Clean litter box - DONE
Breakfast was a banana and a slice of buttered bread. Lunch was the last of the tomato soup. Dinner was baked breaded fish fillets with rice, green peas, and carrots, with a tangerine for dessert:
Today, I am grateful for:
- Being able to help my neighbor
- A working heater
- Daughter had a safe trip to Sacramento and back to attend a meeting
- Phone calls and emails from family and friends
- A quiet, but productive, day
Wednesday's To Do List:
- Doctor's appointment with primary care physician in a.m.
- Doctor's appointment with radiation oncologist in p.m.
- Office work
- Mop kitchen
How was your day?