|Close Up of Blanket|
|Baby Shower Card|
The envelope looked too plain, so I decorated it a bit, too:
I had debated getting the mother-to-be a gift card from the store she's registered at, but I decided to give a cash gift, instead, so she can buy whatever is needed from any store. She lives in New York and flew in for the shower, so she can't carry a lot of stuff back with her, but I am hoping she'll find room for the blanket in her bag.
One of my other cousins and her daughter and I went to the shower together. My cousin who is the grandmother-to-be had asked us to come an hour and a half before the shower started, to help her with setting out the food, etc. Afterwards, we stayed to help clean up, so I didn't get home till later in the evening. But it was a lovely afternoon and evening, spent in the company of family and friends.
Today, I am grateful for:
- Being able to attend the baby shower
- Being able to help my cousin with her party
- Seeing family and friends again
- My daughter lending me a blouse to wear to the party
- Getting some of the leftovers to bring home for my lunch tomorrow
How was your Saturday?