I cooked myself a substantial breakfast (eggs, potatoes, and ham, followed by a fresh orange) and had a late lunch of a type of flat bread with sauted, spicy onions. Dinner was a noodle dish that a cousin brought over. She also brought me a loaf of bread I had asked her to buy for me when she went grocery shopping.
I spent the evening video chatting with daughter and listening to my neighbor's loud party music!
Today, I am grateful for:
- A day of rest and relaxation, sewing and knitting.
- Cousin bringing me dinner (and the loaf of bread I requested).
- Phone call from out-of-state cousin.
- Video chatting with daughter.
- Daily emails from a friend.
How was your Saturday?