Wednesday was spent sleeping, for the most part. I managed to wake up long enough to accomplish some office work and send it off. Got to keep the job going, no matter what. Especially as they are willing to accommodate me.
Today, I woke up early and drove myself to my blood test. Came home and was tired enough to sleep for two solid hours! Woke up and sent some completed office work back to the office and replied to an email. Hope to accomplish a little more office work before needing another nap!
Daughter is coming home again this evening, so I am looking forward to that! She will drive me to my hydration, tomorrow.
Today, I am grateful for:
- Being able to drive myself to the blood test and back
- The heater on a relatively cool morning
- Being able to nap as and when I want
- Being able to get enough office work done in between naps!
- Daughter coming home again for the weekend!
Hope your Thursday is coming along just fine.