Sunday, July 19, 2015

Flowers from a Friend


Fragrant Flowers


On Saturday, a friend brought me some flowers from his garden:


Gardenias
The most fragrant of flowers - gardenias, jasmine, and plumeria (also known as frangipani).  What a lovely gift!


Jasmine

 I immediately put them in vases or, in the case of the plumeria, in a bowl of water where they floated:

Plumeria
 I was careful to place them high up on shelves, away from the reach of a curious cat who thinks flowers are good to eat!


The whole house smells lovely.


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Too bad I can't smell them.

    Jazz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Aren't they pretty? I have a couple of plumeria plants, myself, but they haven't flowered yet, this year.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful flowers.. Such a nice gift.. and you not only get the beauty , but the wonderful smell too.. ENjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. Your comments are much appreciated.